Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I have been TAGGED!!

My crochet friend, Ghost has tagged me....



Here are the rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So, here ya go!



Seven random things about me:

1. I married my high school sweetheart.

2. I became a mini-van mom at 25 years old.

3. I am obsessed with Buffy the Vampire Slayer series and I am finally on the last season.

4. I used to scrapbook, but have since gotten hooked on crochet.

5. I use text messaging way to much on my cell phone, like a teenager.

6. My guilty pleasure is having a gourmet iced coffee, Almond Joy from Mary Lous News

7. My favorite gemstone is a tanzanite.



OK, now whom to tag back?

1. Needles

2. Ginny

3. Li

4. Donna

5. Tracie

6. Michelle

7. Candy

2 comments:

Jasmine's Mommy said...

I love reading the 7 facts about you! Very interesting! I just realized after looking through your blog again, I listed 10 things and only needed to list 7!

Candy said...

I'm a little behind the curve on this one LOL but I am getting it done, I just saw your comment! Hugs, Candy!