Thursday, January 24, 2008

Who knew????


Who knew that winding endless balls of yarn could be so fun? I am procrastinating on my boboletta. I am excited that there is a CAL (crochet a long) on crochetville about the boboletta. The pattern is not difficult, but there are a couple of sentences that could have been worded differently. I am waiting for a couple of people to catch up to me on the pattern so we can work it out together. Hmmmmmm...what else could I be doing? Ahem.....finish a Christmas gift maybe. Maybe not. So, I decided to clean up my yarn baskets and try out my new ball winder. Trying to organize. Trying to procrastinate...must. finish. first wearable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be careful that you don't fall into what everyone else does. We wind so many balls in one day, we can't crochet. Oh NO

They are fun though and really helps make room. It also makes all those wonky skeins of yarn neat now.

Have fun,

Mary Jo

YarnThing said...

OMG...I hear you about winding balls of yarn! I got my very own ball winder for Christmas two years ago. Now, when I go to the yarn store and they ask me if I want them to wind my yarn for me I always say (with a bit of excitement) NO!

xoxox
Marly