- Try to use up stash yarn. Maybe difficult since I have so many sized and colored balls left.
- Only buy yarn for a project I plan to do. Unnecessary yarn buying because it is on sale or free shipping after $45. Of course this does not apply to my Christmas $$ that I plan on buying random yarns on sale online....
- I need to not be so afraid of making a wearable. I need to be challenged more and need to try to understand patterns more and construction of a sweater.
- Need a well written explanation on how to sew squares together.
- Find a basic class on sewing...it would help my crochet skills.
- Do some sort of charity crocheting this year.
I can't for the life of me get this side to be straight. Mind you, the opposite side is perfectly straight. I do not understand because I am counting correctly. It is so frustrating to me. I should be able to get this skill down...hehehhe. How am I ever to make a wearable with my crocheted sides like this. Hmmmmmmm, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Anyways, enjoy your New Years!